Discover how to navigate the myriad of economic development incentives with ease.
Register for this information-packed seminar and get a win-win approach to the creation and use of special districts. Hear about the latest trends in legislation and case law related to development incentives. Find out how you can prosper in spite of complex laws and changing legal standards in Missouri.
We will show you how to overcome any obstacles you may encounter - including issues surrounding special districts bond underwriting. Whether you are new to the field or have years of experience, you will walk away with the ability to confidently handle every challenge you face.
Benefits for You
- Understand tax abatement programs, including the best program for your project
- Master the use of TDDs and CIDs in conjunction with other development incentives
- Decipher the latest legislation and case law related to development incentives
- Handle annual district management issues
- Manage the use of overlay districts in municipalities affecting zoning changes
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, business owners, presidents, vice presidents, directors, economic development agency officials, finance directors, CPAs, accountants, bankers, developers and other government officials.
Continuing Education Units
CPE 8.0 including Finance 8
MO CLE 8.0
Partner Rob Klahr and Development Dynamics Principal, Pat Nasi are part of the faculty.
For more information or to register, click here.