Armstrong Teasdale attorneys and professional staff work every day on building relationships based on trust, communication and responsiveness. Our efforts toward diversity
, thoroughness, and foresight have been recognized by corporate board directors, prestigious legal referral sources, leading industry publications and our peers.
- Named in Midwest Real Estate News 2013 “Best of Best”
- Ranked 113 among the nation’s largest 200 firms for pro bono work, according to The American Lawyer
- Named as one of the Kansas City area’s top law firms by Ingram’s Magazine
- Earned highest possible score on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), designating the firm as a "Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality"
- Named one of St. Louis area’s Healthiest Employers for 2014 by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Shelley Ericsson and Tyson Ketchum were named to the Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” 2013 list
- James Patrick Shea and Kevin Stolworthy were recognized as “Top Lawyers: The Best of the Best in Southern Nevada” by VEGAS INC.
- Brian Kaveney was selected as a Law360 Rising Star
- Jessica Mendez wins the St. Louis Business Journal ’30 Under 30’ Award
- Named in Corporate Counsel magazine’s “Who Represents America’s Biggest Companies” edition by a dozen Fortune 500 companies in three different practice areas