Armstrong Teasdale attorneys and professional staff work every day on building relationships based on trust, communication and responsiveness. Our efforts toward diversity
, thoroughness, and foresight have been recognized by corporate board directors, prestigious legal referral sources, leading industry publications and our peers.
• Armstrong Teasdale earned highest possible score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2016 Corporate Equality Index.
• Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2015 lists 25 Armstrong Teasdale attorneys and six practice areas.
• Armstrong Teasdale earned multiple first-tier metropolitan rankings in the 2015 edition of the U.S. News & World Report
list of “Best Law Firms.”
• Seventy attorneys listed as a 2015 Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyer® or Rising Star.
• Armstrong Teasdale named a 2016 Best Law Firm by St. Louis Small Business Monthly
• Seventy-five lawyers identified as The Best Lawyers in America®
• Armstrong Teasdale was named to 2016 BTI Client Service A-Team and one of only 22 firms throughout the country recognized in the group’s 2016 report “BTI State of Alternative Fee Arrangements.” The firm was also named to the group's 2016 list of law firms most recommended by top legal decision makers. Michael Jefferies, Corporate Services partner, was named to the BTI Client Service All-Stars 2016.
• St. Louis Business Journal
ranks Armstrong Teasdale as No. 1 for the number of local intellectual property and licensed patent attorneys.
• Larry Tucker, Kansas City managing attorney and Litigation partner, received the 2016 Richard S. Arnold Award for Distinguished Service from the Association of the Bar of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
• Jessica Mendez, Intellectual Property attorney and general counsel to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of St. Louis, received a 2016 Women’s Justice Rising Star Award from Missouri Lawyers Weekly
• Meshach Rhoades, Denver litigation partner, is serving as the 2016 chair of the board of the Center for Legal Inclusiveness.
• Jovita Foster, Employment and Labor partner and chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee, received the 2016 Distinguished Young Alumni Award from Washington University School of Law.
• Ray Jones, Las Vegas Financial and Real Estate Services partner, became chairman of the Nevada District Export Council on January 2016.
• James Patrick Shea, Las Vegas partner, is the 2016-2017 immediate past president of the American Bankruptcy Institute.