Caitlin Fagan is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group, where she advises clients on general corporate law and governance.
She has significant background in technology, having past experience as a business analyst for a global manufacturer, and is familiar with software, website development and associated security issues.
Caitlin studied abroad in France and has a wide range of international language experience that enables her to provide a global perspective to her clients doing business internationally. She is proficient in French, and has limited proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese and German.
Services and Industries
Caitlin was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- 1843 Scholar
- Concentration in International and Comparative Law
- Dean’s List; Academic Excellence Awards in Civil Procedure I, International Law, International Trade Law, and International Intellectual Property Law
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Editor
- Faculty Fellow, Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- Georgetown University (B.S.F.S., 2012)
- Foreign Service
- Employment Law Association, President
- International Law Students Association, Secretary