Over the years, our AT Government Strategies (ATGS) team has provided strategic advice and counsel on governmental, legislative and public policy matters to Fortune 500 companies, private businesses, major trade associations, coalitions of allied interests, federal and state contractors, government entities and public office holders, developers, public relations consultants, universities and individuals. Among our clients are leaders in the areas of financial services, health care, information technology, insurance, transportation and utilities, and many other industries and professions.
- BeLeaf, LLC
- BJC Health System
- City of Crestwood, Mo.
- City of Hazelwood, Mo.
- Coalition for Responsible Ground Transportation
- Coalition for the Accurate Assessment of Real Estate
- Cummins, Inc.
- DST Systems, Inc.
- eBay, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Missouri
- Lutheran Senior Services
- Missouri Captive Insurance Association
- Missouri Municipal League
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Missourians for Local Asset Governance
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Northpoint Development
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- Securities Industry & Financial Marketers Association
- SPM Coalition
- St. Louis Public Schools
- StubHub, Inc.
- The Travelers Protective Association of America
“The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association was able to pass nationally significant legislation in Missouri recently, which will become a model act for adoption in other states. This unprecedented success would not have been possible without the advice and counsel of Armstrong Teasdale. We look forward to expanding our long-standing relationship with the firm through its new subsidiary, AT Government Strategies.”
- Kim Chamberlain, Managing Director, State Government Affairs
“Cities in St. Louis County are under widespread attack. Thanks to the government affairs team at Armstrong Teasdale, we had a friend in the halls of the General Assembly and a strong voice in the community to protect our interests during difficult times. AT Government Strategies will bolster the resources we depend upon every day to protect local control and the services our members deliver to their constituents.”
- Mayor Mike Schneider, Past President, St. Louis County Municipal League
“The Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons has relied on Armstrong Teasdale for years to advance our Association’s legislative and regulatory objectives in Missouri. We are very excited about the launch of AT Government Strategies, which will provide our members with access to an even broader menu of professional services to navigate politically challenging waters.”
- John Hagan, M.D., Past-President, Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
The ATGS team understands the nuances of the federal, state and local legislative process and assists with strategic planning and execution to advance our clients’ business and professional objectives. With years of experience across multiple government bodies, our team members are able to identify key issues and opportunities for our clients while proactively capitalizing on new developments. Our professionals regularly plan and draft legislative proposals, assemble strategic alliances and coalitions of allied interests, and combine a multitude of support services to advance the clients’ interests. Our significant experience and diverse team of professionals permits us to provide a full range of legislative and public affairs services including:
- drafting legislation
- bill analysis
- strategic communications planning and execution
- legislative testimony consulting and delivery
- campaign finance reporting and compliance
- coalition and association development and management
- opponent and proponent position monitoring
- procurement opportunity identification and advocacy
- grassroots and grasstops efforts coordination
We regularly represent clients before state and local administrative and regulatory authorities including:
- Administrative Hearing Commission
- Board of Healing Arts
- City Councils, Agencies and Other Political Subdivisions
- Department of Conservation
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Health and Senior Services, including the Missouri Health Facilities Review (Certificate of Need) Committee
- Department of Higher Education
- Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Social Services
- Ethics Commission
- Missouri Securities Division
- Planning and Zoning Commissions
- State Dental Board
Often, we collaborate on client’s interests with trade industry groups and local lobbyists from other states, including Illinois, Kansas, Colorado and Nevada. When government relations assistance is required in other jurisdictions, we facilitate our clients’ access to legal and business networks and resources through our membership in State Law Resources, which is an international network of U.S. law firms, all of which have a state capitol presence. Network members are vetted and admitted to the organization based on proven experience in government relations and administrative/regulatory law at the state and national levels.
|AT GOVERNMENT STRATEGIES | 800.243.5070
7700 FORSYTH BLVD., ST. LOUIS, MO 63105 | 3405 W. TRUMAN BLVD., SUITE 210, JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109 | 221 E. CAPITOL AVE., JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65101
Copyright © 2016 AT Government Strategies. All rights reserved.