Aariel Williams is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group, focusing on cannabis and hemp law. She supports firm clients in this industry with all aspects of their business, from licensure and regulatory oversight to operations and financing.
She is experienced at conducting research and analysis on a variety of matters, including cannabis regulations and voting laws, as well as drafting legal memoranda on topics including cannabis product tests, lab accreditation and license renewals. Her background includes reviewing discovery documents, drafting and editing motions and other documents, reviewing and interpreting legislation, and participating in strategic planning sessions for trials and settlement conferences.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Aariel served as a law clerk at a Las Vegas law firm. She also was a legal intern in the Nevada Office of the Attorney General, a legislative extern for a public relations firm and a volunteer in the office of Sen. Dallas Harris.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (J.D., 2021)
- Business and Commercial Law
- Nevada Law Review (Staff Member)
- Cannabis Law Society (President)
- St. Edward's University (B.A., cum laude, 2017)
- Psi Chi International Honors Society in Psychology
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Donna Street Community Center (Board Member)