Aaron Othmer is an attorney in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group.
He represents clients in a wide variety of industries providing counsel on matters related to creditors’ rights and financial restructuring. In addition, Aaron has experience in both civil and criminal litigation, and served as a public defender in Pittsburg, Kansas.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron was an associate at another Kansas City firm where he focused on foreclosures, creditors’ rights, title insurance defense, construction litigation and civil litigation. In addition, Aaron was an associate at a firm in Pittsburg, Kansas, where he was a general practitioner and served as a public defender for the City of Pittsburg.
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Public Land Law and Mining Law
- Graduated with Dean’s Honors
- Certificates of Concentration in Natural Resources Law and Oil and Gas Law
- University of Kansas (B.A., 2012)