Abby Zeller is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, with a focus on prosecution and enforcement.
She has extensive experience managing and enforcing global trademark and copyright portfolios for clients across industries; evaluating trademark searches and counseling clients on potential risk; and drafting reports, opinions and responses to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) office actions.
Abby has also represented clients in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) at the USPTO.
Her background in the fashion and design industry lends well to her counsel of both Fortune 500 and startup brands navigating trademark law. Her experience also extends to advising nonprofits.
Abby is licensed as shown under “Admissions”; not licensed in Missouri.
Prior to joining the firm, Abby was an associate attorney at a Boston-area law firm. Before that, she held a number of clerkships and intern/extern positions with East Coast law firms, the TTAB at the USPTO, as well as for Calvin Klein in New York City.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- IDEA: The Intellectual Property Law Review, Notes and Comments Managing Editor;
- UNH Law USPTO Certified Intellectual Property & Transaction Clinic, Student attorney
- Missouri State University (B.S., cum laude, 2010)
- Fashion Merchandising
- New Hampshire
- American Bar Association: Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Trademark Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Dress for Success (2013-Present)