Abraham Ally Dayon is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. He focuses primarily on real estate and business matters, and has extensive experience handling commercial lease agreements and other real estate transactions.
Abraham’s experience also extends to professional liability and false advertising claims.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining the firm, Abraham was an associate at a mid-Atlantic law firm focusing on business and real estate matters. He also held a summer associate position with a law firm in Uniondale, New York.
Prior to that, Abraham was an intern at the Suffolk County Attorney’s Office in Hauppauge, New York, where he assisted with discovery requests related to solar panels on county buildings.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuschberg Law Center (J.D., 2016)
- Ronni D. Cohen Class Orator Award
- CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Interview, Negotiation & Counseling and Torts I
- Quarterfinalist for the 2015 Tulane National Baseball Arbitration Competition
- 2016 Tulane National Baseball Arbitration Competition
- Touro Law Center Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Society (President)
- St. John's University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Sports Management
- College of Professional Studies Honor Society, Marianne Noonan Award (2009, 2011)
- St. John’s Sports Management Club (Founder; President, 2008-2011)
- New York