As a trademark coordinator in Armstrong Teasdale’s Intellectual Property practice group, Aimee Hilton assists in protecting the exclusive right to names and brands for many of the firm’s clients.
With an extensive background as a paralegal, Aimee has experience handling federal, state and international trademark prosecution and maintenance for thousands of active matters. She conducts trademark searches, including design searches, and manages trademark and domain name watching services, identifying and evaluating marks of concern. She also prepares filings including appeals, cancellation and opposition.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Aimee was a paralegal at another Kansas City-area law firm. Before that, she was an IP docket specialist, and has extensive paralegal experience at area firms.
- Rockhurst University (B.P.S., magna cum laude, 2002)
- Organizational Communications
- Dean’s List
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society
- Metropolitan Community Colleges (A.A.S., 1998)
- Paralegal Technology Certificate
- Employee Excellence Award (prior law firm)