Allyson Stavis focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate disputes. This includes a specific emphasis on litigation against sponsor/developers for failure to construct buildings in accordance with offering plans; proceedings at both the trial court and appellate levels against tenants who are noncompliant with governing documents; and general counseling to boards of managers of condominiums and boards of directors of cooperatives.
Allyson also has experience with commercial litigation, and the defense of insurance matters, with a particular emphasis on the defense of actions brought against directors and officers of cooperative and condominium boards.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Allyson served as an associate at a top New York law firm.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2015)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 2012)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association (2020-present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Member – Auxiliary of Lenox Hill Hospital (2022-present)
- New York Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, Real Estate (2021-present)