Allyson Stavis focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate disputes. This includes a specific emphasis on litigation against sponsor/developers for failure to construct buildings in accordance with offering plans; proceedings at both the trial court and appellate levels against tenants who are noncompliant with governing documents; and general counseling to boards of managers of condominiums and boards of directors of cooperatives.
Allyson also has experience with commercial litigation, and the defense of insurance matters, with a particular emphasis on the defense of actions brought against directors and officers of cooperative and condominium boards.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Allyson served as an associate at a top New York law firm.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2015)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 2012)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association (2020-present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Member – Auxiliary of Lenox Hill Hospital (2022-present)
- New York Super Lawyers®, Rising Star, Real Estate (2021-present)