Mandy Lutz is an experienced legal professional who works closely with attorneys in the firm’s Intellectual Property (IP) practice group in all phases of trademark clearance, prosecution and maintenance. This includes preparing trademark applications; researching, investigating and monitoring trademark filings; and preparing reports for attorneys to assist in IP enforcement matters.
Her background includes managing prosecution and maintenance activities for a global portfolio of 4,700-plus trademarks and more than 600 domains. She has coordinated global trademark and domain clearance projects, renewal reports, portfolio audits and anti-counterfeiting activities.
Well versed in a range of legal software systems, Mandy has specific experience in FoundationIP, WebTMS, CPi, Serengeti Tracker, eCounsel Matter Management, iManage and Saegis.
Prior to joining the firm, Mandy was a senior paralegal at a global consumer products company, where she focused on the trademark and marketing areas. Her previous experience as a production editor lends to her ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and meet critical deadlines.
- Webster University (M.A., 2011)
- Legal Studies
- Paralegal Certificate
- University of Missouri (B.J., summa cum laude, 2010)
- Journalism, Strategic Communications
- Minor in Business
- International Trademark Association, Trademark Administrators and Practitioners (TMAP) Annual Meeting Co-chair, 2020; Trademark Administrators Committee, 2016-2019; Communications and Social Media Subcommittee Co-chair, 2017)
- St. Louis Paralegal Association