Andrew Wurdack is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group, focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions and general commercial matters.
With a diverse background handling matters from litigation and disputes to real estate and energy transactions, Andrew brings a wealth of corporate experience to the firm. He has extensive experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing business contracts and conducting due diligence for multimillion-dollar deals. As former in-house counsel, he is skilled in helping clients achieve corporate performance goals while mitigating significant risk.
In his past role as in-house counsel for an international oil and gas exploration and production company, Andrew managed a varied and complex litigation docket including contract disputes, condemnations, environmental contamination cases, personal injury claims, toxic tort matters and collections. Prior to his in-house counsel role, Andrew served as an officer of one of the largest private land-holding companies in the Rockies and was a land negotiator for energy transactions throughout the United States.
Andrew is also a licensed private pilot.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Andrew was an attorney at one of the world’s largest oil and gas exploration and production companies with international operations based in Texas and Colorado, where he was responsible for managing a docket of over 250 lawsuits related to various operational issues and disputes. He also has experience serving as the treasurer for a large land-holding company in the Rockies.
Prior to that, he worked as a land negotiator for a major exploration and petroleum corporation, where he managed several million acres of surface development, oil and gas and mining operations. He has participated in the sale of over $700 million in oil and gas properties, and drafted and negotiated significant transactions and leases associated with wind, solar, mining and oil and gas projects.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Tulsa Collins College of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- Purdue University (B.S., 2010)
- Concentration in Organizational Leadership and Industrial Technology
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Missouri Bar
- American Association of Professional Landmen
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Habitat for Humanity – Montgomery County, Texas, Board Member (2018-2019)
- Chaminade College Preparatory, Board Member (2014-2019)
- University of Wyoming, MBA Intern Program, Project Coordinator Volunteer (2016-2017)
- University of Wyoming, Mule Deer Conservation, Volunteer (2016-2017)