Anthony G. Di Maria is an accomplished trusts and estates attorney with an extensive background in tax planning and preparation, as well as financial planning.
Anthony is proficient in preparing and administering sophisticated estate plans and trusts. He serves clients by managing all aspects of their estates, including preparation of all federal and state estate and fiduciary income tax filings and all fiduciary accountings.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Anthony served as senior attorney at a boutique real estate, corporate law, and trusts and estates law firm in White Plains, New York, where he led the trusts and estates department. He also served as an associate attorney at several New York and Connecticut firms focused on trusts and estates.
- Boston University (LL.M., 1999)
- New York Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Fairfield University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1995)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New York State Bar Association (Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Elder Law sections)
- Connecticut Bar Association (Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Elder Law sections)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Estate Planning Council of Putnam County (2009-present)
- Tompkins Mahopac Bank Business Development Board (2012-present)
- Carmel, N.Y., Rotary International Club (2005-2010)