Camille Roe is a senior litigation associate whose practice covers the spectrum of employment litigation, including both state and federal claims.
Camille developed substantial trial experience, having litigated numerous labor and employment matters. Her experience includes both suits by private parties and by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She has handled cases involving claims of race, age, disability and sex discrimination, as well as sexual harassment and retaliatory discharge. She has experience dealing with the EEOC and the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as state and local labor and employment agencies.
In addition, Camille is certified in Dispute Resolution, and as a neutral, she has resolved a number of employment disputes in mediation.
Camille also routinely counsels clients on a variety of employment practices, including employment contracts and employee handbooks and policies. She conducts employee training seminars and harassment investigations, and frequently speaks on employment-related topics.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Camille was an associate in the Kansas City offices of a nationwide employment law firm.
While attending law school, Camille served as a legal intern with the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Solicitor, where she assisted with investigating and litigating OSHA, MSHA and FLSA claims. Prior to joining private practice, Camille served as law clerk to the Hon. Jack R. Grate, Jackson County Missouri Circuit Judge for the 16th Judicial Circuit.
- University of Missouri (J.D., 2012)
- Avila University (B.A., 2008)
- Paralegal Studies
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee
- Association of Women Lawyers (2020-2022)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, CLE Committee (Vice Chair, 2020-2021); Legal Advisor (2021-2022)
- The Missouri Bar, Special Committee on Lawyers of Color (2019-2022); Committee on Diversity (Chair, 2019-2022; Vice Chair, 2018-2019)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Circle of Red, American Heart Association
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Litigation – Labor and Employment (2021-present)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars (2021)
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Women of Justice, Litigation (2021)
- Missouri Lawyers Media, Litigation Practitioner Award (2021)
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Up and Coming Award (2020)