Charles Morris is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has a strong background in research and analysis of federal, state and local statutes, lending to his understanding of the legal landscape across a wide range of practice areas.
Charlie’s familiarity with corporate and transactional law further aids him in assessing a client’s growth goals and strategic objectives, and enables him to provide counsel on dispute resolution with the same in mind. He also has experience with mergers and acquisitions and taxation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Charlie was a research assistant at the University of Oregon School of Law to a professor of taxation and corporate law. He also served as a judicial clerk extern for the Hon. David Sam in U.S. District Court for the District of Utah. Before that, Charlie served as a summer associate in the office of the general counsel for a major communications company in Salt Lake City.
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., honors, 2021)
- Oregon Merit Scholarship Recipient; Nancy and Dave Petrone Business and Law Scholarship Recipient
- Legal Research and Writing (Tutor)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society (UO Chapter President)
- University Curriculum Committee (Dean Appointed Representative)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2017)