Charles Morris is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has a strong background in research and analysis of federal, state and local statutes, lending to his understanding of the legal landscape across a wide range of practice areas.
Charlie’s familiarity with corporate and transactional law further aids him in assessing a client’s growth goals and strategic objectives, and enables him to provide counsel on dispute resolution with the same in mind. He also has experience with mergers and acquisitions and taxation.
*Admissions to practice in Utah are pending.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Charlie was a research assistant at the University of Oregon School of Law to a professor of taxation and corporate law. He also served as a judicial clerk extern for the Hon. David Sam in U.S. District Court for the District of Utah. Before that, Charlie served as a summer associate in the office of the general counsel for a major communications company in Salt Lake City.
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., honors, 2021)
- Oregon Merit Scholarship Recipient; Nancy and Dave Petrone Business and Law Scholarship Recipient
- Legal Research and Writing (Tutor)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society (UO Chapter President)
- University Curriculum Committee (Dean Appointed Representative)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2017)
- Utah (Pending)