Claudia Magloire is an associate in the firm’s International practice.
She has experience in conducting high-level research and drafting detailed legal memoranda. Claudia has also assisted in pre-trial preparation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Claudia was a law clerk at another St. Louis law firm and before that served as a trafficking pro bono legal fellow. She also has experience in marketing/digital marketing.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Scholar in Law (Merit-Based Tuition Scholarship)
- Washington University School of Law Harris Institute (Blog Contributor)
- Washington University Global Studies Law Review (Executive Note Editor)
- International Law Society (Secretary)
- Pantheon Sorbonne Ecole de Droit (LL.M., 2021)
- University of Missouri (B.J., cum laude, 2016)
- Strategic Communication
- Minor in French
- Multicultural Certificate
- United Ambassadors, Minority Student Recruitment Group
- Dean’s List, all semesters