Claudia Otto has extensive experience in construction, retail, and leisure and commercial real estate.
She is a member of the British-German Jurists Association and of the King’s College Construction Law Association. In addition, she regularly teaches property and planning law for the MSc in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution at King’s College in London.
Claudia previously served as partner at Kerman & Co., where she worked for over nine years. She joined Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021 when the firms combined. She also has prior experience at three other London law firms.
- King's College London (M.Sc., 2011)
- Construction Law and Dispute Resolution
- Higher Regional Court, Duesseldorf (Staatsexamen 2, 2000)
- Qualification as Rechtsanwalt
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Staatsexamen, 1997)
- Private International Law
- L'Université de Poitiers (Maîtrise en droit examination, 1994)
- Relations Internationales
- Erasmus Scholarship
- England and Wales, 2003
- Germany, 2000
- British-German Jurists Association (2001-present)
- Rechtsanwaltskammer, Duesseldorf, Germany (Bar Member, 2021)
- King’s College Construction Law Association (KCCLA) (2012-present)
- King’s College Construction Law Association (KCCLA) (Committee member, 2011-2017)
- BPP University (Freelance lecturer, Commercial Property Essential Updates and Residential Property Essential Updates) (2010-2012)
- King’s College (Visiting lecturer, Construction Law and Dispute Resolution) (2012-present)