Crystal Koch is a paralegal in Armstrong Teasdale’s Corporate Services practice group, where she primarily supports attorneys in the firm’s Trusts and Estates practice. She is skilled at drafting and reviewing legal documents such as entity formation organizational documentation, compliance documentation, powers of attorney, wills and trusts; and preparing estate and trust fiduciary tax returns and relevant court filings, among other duties.
With nearly two decades in the legal field, Crystal leverages previous paralegal experience in the corporate, health care and financial fields, as well as client services experience, to provide additional support on transactional and governance matters. In addition, as an Advanced Level Paralegal certified by and active in the National Association of Legal Assistants, Crystal has volunteered as a proctor for the organization’s two-day certified paralegal exams.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Crystal was a paralegal at another St. Louis area law firm focusing on trusts and estates administration, corporate and real estate matters.
- Maryville University (B.S., 1999)
- Business Administration
- Jefferson College (A.A.S., 1983)
- St. Louis Community College (1990)
- Paralegal Studies Certificate
- National Association of Legal Assistants (2004)
- Certified Paralegal
- Advanced Certifications in Estate Planning, Contracts and Business Organizations
- National Association of Legal Assistants (Advanced Level Paralegal Member)
- Certified Paralegal, National Organization of Legal Assistants
- Advanced Certified Paralegal, National Organization of Legal Assistants