Dana Kramer is an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. She represents developers, investors, financial institutions, utilities, governmental bodies and other public and private entities in all aspects of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, sale, leasing, financing and development of real property.
Dana represents local, regional and national property management companies, property owners, manufacturers and other private entities with respect to office and retail commercial real estate, including the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases, sale agreements, sale-leaseback transactions and easement agreements.
Dana assists clients in negotiations with government and administrative agencies in matters including planning and zoning approvals. She counsels municipalities, developers and corporations with respect to development and financing incentives, redevelopment and special purpose districts in administrative procedures at both the municipal and administrative appeal level. She is also involved in real estate matters representing utility companies and handling a variety of real estate litigation, including condemnation proceedings and large-scale tax appeals.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Dana was a summer associate at a Jefferson City, Missouri, law firm. Before that, she held legal internships with the 11th Judicial Circuit Court and the Lewis County (Missouri) Prosecutor’s Office.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Missouri Law Review (Associate Member)
- Dean’s List
- Women’s Law Association
- Tax and Transactional Law Society
- Transactional Law Competition (Participant)
- Culver-Stockton College (B.S., 2017)
- Legal Studies
- Minor in English
- Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Fraternity
- Legal Studies Students Association (Vice President)
- Mock Trial Team
- Missouri Bar Association
- Outstanding Local Government Achievement Award, East-West Gateway Council of Governments (2022)