Dana Kramer is an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group.
Having served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Erin Burlison in 11th Judicial Circuit Court, Dana’s background covers a wide range of practice areas from personal injury and tort claims, to employment and family law. While working for a law firm in Jefferson City, she gained experience drafting petitions and discovery requests, and researching and writing legal memoranda on her findings, which were used in appellate briefs. In addition, Dana gained experience as a legal intern in the Lewis County (Missouri) Prosecutor’s Office, where she conducted research and aided in preparation for trial and grand jury hearings by writing indictments and answering discovery requests.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Dana was a summer associate at a Jefferson City, Missouri, law firm. Before that, she held legal internships with the 11th Judicial Circuit Court and the Lewis County (Missouri) Prosecutor’s Office.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Missouri Law Review (Associate Member)
- Dean’s List
- Women’s Law Association
- Tax and Transactional Law Society
- Transactional Law Competition (Participant)
- Culver-Stockton College (B.S., 2017)
- Legal Studies
- Minor in English
- Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Fraternity
- Legal Studies Students Association (Vice President)
- Mock Trial Team
- Missouri Bar Association