Darian Mendez is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group, focusing primarily on technology transactions.
With a diverse background negotiating agreements in-house at various companies, Darian has a wide range of experience working with third-party technology vendors and securing favorable contract terms for his clients. This includes master services agreements, statements of work, nondisclosure agreements and more.
Darian regularly reviews legal documents for transactions and loans, and advises key stakeholders on related policy and federal regulatory matters. He also counsels clients regarding corporate governance, including fiduciary duty for shareholders and board members.
In addition, Darian has past experience handling regulatory and tax matters for clients in the context of M&A and restructuring.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Darian was a resident attorney at a cooperative banking and financial institution serving rural America and agricultural clients, where he negotiated technology agreements and third-party vendor contracts. Prior to that, Darian held legal intern roles with a brewing company and a health and fitness organization in Colorado.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Colorado Technology Law Journal
- Latino Law Student Association, Vice President
- University of Northern Colorado (B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honors Society
- Dean’s Citation for Academic Excellence
- Finley Fellow
- Student Ambassador
- Business Management Club, Chair of Recruiting
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association