David Jennings is a member of the Corporate Services Group and serves as a leader in the field of technology law. As a co-founder of the firm's Technology Transactions practice area, David concentrates his practice in the fields of licensing and intellectual property matters, contracts, negotiation, enforcement and other legal issues facing large and small corporations and technology-based businesses. David also practices in the area of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and both general and complex corporate law transactions in a wide array of industries.
David regularly counsels businesses in connection with collaborative technology development efforts and supply, distribution and general commercial contracts.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1997)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Deputy Managing Editor)
- Pepperdine University (M.B.A., 1988)
- University of Oklahoma (B.S., 1983)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Missouri, 1997
- The Missouri Bar
- Licensing Executives Society
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Biotechnology and Life Sciences Law (2007-present)
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Lawyer of the Year, Biotechnology and Life Sciences Law (2014, 2019)
Prior to law school, David worked as an aerospace engineer for the Northrop Corporation.