Emma Sargent is an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group with experience on disputes relating to employment, intellectual property, education and other areas. She is skilled at conducting legal research and drafting briefs, complaints and memoranda. Her background also includes health care policy and municipal law.
Services and Industries
Emma was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time. She also was an extern to Colorado Supreme Court Justice Melissa Hart and interned for Chief Judge Timothy Tymkovich of the U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit. In addition, she completed an internship with the Denver City Attorney’s Office in Municipal Operations. Before law school, she worked in health care policy at a Colorado nonprofit. During her undergraduate studies, she served as an immigration legal intern with a Colorado law firm and was a city planning intern with the City of Lakewood Planning Department.
- University of Colorado Law School (J.D., 2023)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado Law Review, Associate Editor
- Moot Court Division of Barrister’s Council
- Immigration Law & Policy Society
- Environmental Law Society
- Colorado College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2019)
- English Literature
- Spanish, Philosophy Minors
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean’s List
- Chamber Orchestra, Viola Section Leader
- Colorado Consumer Health Initiative, Policy Fellow