Erin Perry is a legal project manager in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group. With nearly two decades of experience, she prepares documents for patent, trademark and copyright filings, including preparation of sequence listings for biotech patent applications, as well as responsive prosecution documents and assignments. She is in regular contact with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and works closely with attorneys throughout the firm.
Erin is especially knowledgeable in U.S. and foreign patent and trademark prosecution, and copyright laws.
Prior to joining the firm, Erin worked at another Kansas City, Missouri, area firm.
- Missouri Western State University (M.B.A., 2022)
- General Business
- Missouri Western State University (B.S., 2005)
- Criminal Justice - Administration and Corrections
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. James Catholic School (Board Member, Secretary and President)
- Bishop LeBlond High School (Volunteer Coordinator and Booster Club Vice-President)