Kiyiv Moot: The Tale of the Bolshevik-Confiscated Van Gogh
This year's EEFI case-study is all about art. The role of art in our lives is evolving and so are the legal instruments dealing with art.
- Can art be an investment?
- Does its cultural value matter and in what aspects?
- Does the society have a say?
- Is looting of art acceptable and if not, what to do with the already looted art?
- Are courts all the same when deciding art disputes?
Join us on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6 PM CET to see and hear Noor Kadhim, an arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration for Art and dispute resolution partner at Armstrong Teasdale LLP (London) elucidate on the case of Pierre Konowaloff and the impressionists' masterpieces.