Gabrielle Gesek is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where she focuses her practice on white-collar criminal defense, government and internal investigations and complex commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Gabrielle served as an associate attorney at a Philadelphia law firm where she focused on labor and employment matters and commercial litigation. She previously served as a judicial intern for the Hon. C. Darnell Jones II of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and as a law clerk in the banking litigation department of a national law firm.
Gabrielle also currently serves as a Teaching Fellow for Advanced Legal Analysis and Bar Skills at Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law and as an Associate Editor for the American Bar Association’s national publication TYL. Gabrielle has also worked on half a dozen political campaigns.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Drexel Law Review (Associate Editor)
- Dean’s List: Fall 2018 – Spring 2020
- Women’s Law Society (President)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award/Best Student Performance in: Foundations of Legal Analysis and Lawyering Practice Seminar
- Villanova University (B.A., 2016)
- Political Science
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association (Associate Editor of TYL)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Women’s Law Project (Pro Bono Volunteer, 2018)
- Housing Equality Center (Pro Bono Volunteer, 2019)