An associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, Hannah Woofter handles disputes covering a range of issues for companies of all sizes.
She has experience counseling companies of all sizes in both state and federal court. Her experience also extends to contract disputes, copyright, employment and labor, insurance and noncompete law.
Hannah is well-versed in drafting memoranda, interrogatories and requests for production of documents; conducting research; and drafting and arguing dispositive motions.
Hannah was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale before joining the firm full time. Prior to that, she was a judicial extern to Magistrate Judge K. Gary Sebelius of the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. Previously, she was a summer associate at a Wichita, Kansas, law firm.
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Dawson Scholarship
- Washburn Law Journal
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Analysis, Research and Writing II and Intellectual Property
- Moot Court Council
- Women’s Legal Forum
- International Law Society
- Kansas State University (B.A., 2011)
- Political Science and International Studies
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- KC LEGAL
- Armstrong Teasdale Inclusion Committee
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Topeka Boys & Girls Club (Volunteer, Math Lab Tutor, 2015-2018)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Clinic (Volunteer Tax Preparer, 2016-2018)
- Lester M. Goodell Award, Top Oralist 2017-2018