Isaac Saufer has practiced in the areas of trusts and estates and real estate law for more than 30 years. He has a depth of experience counseling clients on estate planning, trusts and estates, trusts and estates administration, real estate, and issues related to cooperatives and condominiums.
He also served as an adjunct associate professor covering topics including estate planning, wills and trusts, and is a frequent lecturer at bar association and industry events.
Prior to joining the firm, Isaac was a partner at a mid-Atlantic law firm.
- New York University (LL.M., 1982)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1978)
- Yeshiva University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1975)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York State Bar Association (Tax Subcommittee of the Committee on Condominiums and Cooperatives, 1991-2005)
- The Florida Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association (Committee on Estates, Trusts and Surrogate’s Court Practice, 1983-1990)
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York (Secretary, Committee on Condemnation and Tax Certiorari, 1992-95)
- Baruch College Continuing and Professional Studies (Lecturer, 1987)
- New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies (Adjunct Associate Professor, 1988-2013)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Rockefeller University Hospital Institutional Review Board (Member, 2012-present)
- Harpo Foundation, Inc. (Director and Secretary, 2006-present)
- Metzger-Price Fund, Inc. (Director, Administrator and Secretary/Treasurer, 1991-present)
- Lanie & Ethel Foundation (Director, Administrator and Treasurer, 2019-present)
- American Cancer Society, Eastern Division, Planned Giving Council (Vice Chair, 1999-2005)
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rating