Jennifer Thoe is a trademark coordinator in the Intellectual Property practice group. With deep experience across sectors, she helps protect the exclusive right to names and brands for many of the firm’s clients.
Jennifer aids clients with national and international trademark applications, conducts research, and aids in trademark prosecution and clearance support. She also investigates, polices and monitors trademark filings. She has extensive knowledge of and experience with meeting the requirements of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jennifer served as an intellectual property paralegal at another large law firm with offices across the U.S., where she gained experience in both patent and trademark prosecution.
She also previously served as a legal assistant to a local Illinois attorney and as a legal secretary at a St. Louis trial law firm.
- Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science
- Lewis and Clark Community College (A.A., 2009)
- St. Louis Paralegal Association (2013-2016)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- American Heart Association (2016-2017)
- Midway Elementary School (PTO President, 2021-2022)