Jessica Gottsacker is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group. She has experience assisting clients with trademark applications and renewals, asset and stock purchase agreements and various contractual agreements, including commercial leases and terms and conditions for sales to vendors.
She has extensive experience in legal research and preparing and drafting legal memoranda and briefs.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jessica served as an attorney at a full-service St. Louis law firm. During law school, she also served as a judicial extern to the Hon. David D. Noce, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri.
- Saint Louis University (J.D., 2020)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Online Editor, Staff Editor)
- Women’s Law Student Association (President)
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
- Introduction to Legal Studies Teaching Fellow
- Saint Louis University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Political Science, Economics and Legal Studies
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri