John Moore is an associate in the Financial and Real Estate Services group. His law practice primarily focuses on loan restructurings and workouts, bankruptcy, and commercial litigation matters.
John’s background in economics and tax lends well to the complex business transactions he supports today. John handles all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings and works closely with members of the Litigation practice group on matters involving distressed loans, tax credits, receiverships, foreclosures and bankruptcy litigation.
He has appeared in state courts throughout Missouri and Illinois and has experience preparing petitions, complaints and pretrial motions, as well as conducting discovery, legal research and depositions.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Woolsack Honor Society
- Academic Excellence Awards in Advanced Legal Research and Family Law
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Editor)
- St. Louis University Tax Club (Vice President)
- Northwestern University (B.A., Dean's List, 2010)
- Economics and Political Science
- Northwestern University Club Baseball Team
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, John was in private practice at another St. Louis area law firm where he focused on general civil litigation. While in law school, John served as a legal intern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Audrey G. Fleissig, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Missouri.