Jonathan Boughrum has more than 15 years of experience handling complex business litigation, including product liability defense, and government investigations.
He regularly represents both companies and individuals in a wide variety of litigation matters, and is particularly knowledgeable in pharmaceuticals and medical devices, financial services, industrial equipment, and residential and commercial construction.
Jonathan has trial and appellate experience at the state and federal levels, including appeals to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, Commonwealth Court and Supreme Court, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third and Sixth Circuits.
Services and Industries
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2000)
- Labor Studies
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Young Lawyer’s Division
- Pennsylvania SuperLawyers®, Rising Star (2007-2008, 2010-2011, 2013-2017)
Prior to joining the firm, Jonathan was a partner at a mid-Atlantic law firm.