Julie Levine focuses her practice on complex commercial and business litigation.
She represents clients in litigation matters throughout the state of Florida, in both federal and state courts, and her experience extends to complex tort and general commercial litigation.
Julie joined Armstrong Teasdale from Waldman Barnett in 2022. Prior to that, she served as an assistant state attorney for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, where she tried dozens of cases to verdict.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2017)
- Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics (Executive Editor, 2016-2017)
- The New School (M.F.A., 2014)
- Emory University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida