Kate Kerr is responsible for legal and patent professional recruiting, diversity and inclusion initiatives and learning and development. She combines her practical knowledge of the practice of law with strategic recruiting, market information, and coaching skills.
In this position, Kate focuses on finding talented people and helping them build great careers. She has been instrumental in the creation and development of the AT Leadership Institute and building career development programs at the law firm.Kate is involved in talent acquisition, including branding, pipeline development, sourcing, screening, offers and orientation. Kate organizes the firm’s multi-week orientation program for entry-level associates and plays a key role in career conversations for associates, performance management and leadership programming.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude)
- Grinnell College (B.A., with honors)
- New York
- National Association of Law Placement
- SHRM (Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Board Member, Women’s Foundation of Greater St. Louis (Board Member)
- Rise Society of Rise Collaborative Workspace (Advisory Board Member)
- New Footings Nonprofit Law Conference (Organizer and Emcee, 2013)
- Fulbright Scholar
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Kate worked in strategic consulting at an accounting firm, practiced law at a firm in Washington D.C. and was an attorney development manager at a San Francisco firm.