Katie Guilfoyle is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where she handles disputes covering a range of issues for clients of all sizes.
Her background serving as a judicial law clerk for Chief Justice Boatright on the Colorado Supreme Court and working as a judicial intern in both the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, lends to her familiarity with the judicial process and key judges and agency officials in the Denver area.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Katie clerked for Chief Justice Boatright of the Colorado Supreme Court.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado Law Review (Associate Editor)
- American College of Bankruptcy Distinguished Bankruptcy Law Student Award (2020)
- Women’s Law Caucus
- Saint Louis University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Business Administration, Economics
- Minor in English
- Honors Program
- Colorado Bar Association