As an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, Kevin assists clients with matters encompassing affordable housing, public finance, real estate, legislative, and general corporate law. Kevin’s primary focus is in the affordable housing market assisting Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developers (for-profit and non-profit), syndicators, investors and housing authorities through developer and investor-centric transactions, credit and portfolio acquisitions, LIHTC application assistance and compliance-related matters.
In addition, Kevin assists clients through project development utilizing Section 8 financing, private activity tax-exempt bonds, mixed financing schemes and portfolio conversion through the RAD program. As an integral part of the transactions process, Kevin has significant exposure to corporate formation and governance, and the drafting of complex agreements, legislation and other related documents.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2015)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2004)
- Distinguished Military Student Award
- Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers (Member, 2015–2017)
- American Bar Association (Member, 2015–present)
- Texas Bar Association (Member, 2015–present)
- Colorado Bar Association (Member, 2017–present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- 3rd Armored Cavalry Association (Lifetime Member)
- Order of St. George, Black Medallion (Recipient)
Prior to entering the legal field, Kevin spent several years as a Cavalry Officer in the U.S. Army.
He continues to serve as a Major in the U.S. Army Reserves.