Keziah Kissi is a solicitor in the firm’s U.K. White-Collar Crime and Investigations Department, which sits within the Litigation practice. Her broad-ranging background includes work in the areas of fraud, white-collar crime, compliance and regulatory sectors.
Keziah has detailed experience of working on matters involving Financial Crime Authority (FCA), National Crime Agency (NCA) and Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).
Having represented clients during investigation and proceedings, Keziah has a deep understanding of prosecutorial procedures and leverages her analytical and problem-solving skills creatively to secure favorable outcomes for clients.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Keziah completed her training and qualified as a solicitor at another London law firm, focusing on criminal litigation work.
- Cardiff University (PSRAS, 2020)
- Police Station Accreditation Qualification
- BPP University Law School (LPC, Distinction, 2018)
- School of Oriental and African Studies (LL.B., 2014)
- Law, 2.1
- England and Wales, 2019
- The Law Society Junior Lawyers Division
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Urban Lawyers (Volunteer, 2015-present)
- Lawyers in the Soup Kitchen (Volunteer, 2018-2019)