Lucas Pendry is a senior litigation associate handling complex commercial, contract, corporate investigation, product liability and intellectual property matters. Lucas routinely serves as the point of contact for clients from the beginning of a dispute through resolution. He also regularly represents clients in court and counsels emerging businesses and start-ups through any new legal issues they might face, including employment issues, customer complaints and regulatory issues.
Lucas provides guidance in a variety of commercial litigation matters, including breach of lease or contract, fraud, fiduciary duty, consumer protection, real estate disputes, construction disputes, mechanic’s lien claims, and noncompete/nonsolicitation issues.
Lucas represents companies in cases involving a wide range of products. He goes above and beyond to learn the intricacies of a client’s product, then applies that knowledge to execute innovative techniques to achieve favorable results.
Lucas' experience extends to patent and trademark litigation, most notably in matters that pertain to the Hatch-Waxman Act.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Coif
- Truman State University (B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Theodore McMillian American Inn of Court (Barrister Member)