Marissa Beyer is a paralegal in Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group. With a focus on asbestos and opioid-related matters, she is skilled in preparing legal documents, conducting legal research and analysis, legal administration, trial preparation and document review.
Services and Industries
Marissa was a litigation specialist at Armstrong Teasdale prior to becoming a paralegal.
- Webster University (B.A., 2022)
- Legal Studies
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society
- Lambda Epsilon Chi National Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- St. Louis Paralegal Association (STLPA)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Operation Underground Railroad (Legal and Policy Committee)