Marissa Beyer is a litigation paralegal with a focus on defense civil litigation and opioid-related matters in both state and federal court. She works with a variety of clients, including corporate general counsel and national counsel, on civil and criminal matters.
Marissa supports the firm’s attorneys in a variety of roles pertaining to the Cannabis and Hemp Law practice. She aids attorneys in medical marijuana facility licenses and regulatory compliance.
She is skilled in drafting responsive pleadings, pre-trial motions, discovery, subpoenas and settlement documents; complex document review and production; managing civil actions from initial filing through trial; conducting investigatory research and management of witnesses and exhibits at trial.
In addition, she is well-versed in Relativity, PACER, Ankura, Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, Case net, Odyssey, Judici, The Wayback Machine and more.
Services and Industries
Marissa was a litigation specialist at Armstrong Teasdale prior to becoming a paralegal.
- Webster University (B.A., 2022)
- Legal Studies
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society
- Lambda Epsilon Chi National Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- St. Louis Paralegal Association (STLPA)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Legal Support Committee)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Operation Underground Railroad (Legal and Policy Committee)
- The BackStoppers, Inc. (Member)