Mark Sophir has been a lawyer and partner at Armstrong Teasdale for over 30 years.
He has practiced in a broad spectrum of litigation, including major commercial disputes, significant personal injury cases, professional liability, intellectual property and tax litigation. He is currently of counsel focusing on assessment of risk, evaluation of cases, and collaborating with and mentoring younger attorneys.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1985)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A., with honors, 1981)
- Missouri, 1985
- Illinois, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Washington University (Adjunct Professor)
- Saint Louis University (Adjunct Professor)
- Webster University (Adjunct Professor)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Lift for Life Academy (Tennis Coach and Volunteer)
- Ferguson Elementary (Volunteer)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Mentor
- Selected as a 2012 Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation byMartindale-Hubbell and American Lawyer Media (ALM)
- AV® Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Mark was previously employed as a tax accountant with the international accounting firm of Grant Thornton.