Maxwell Feit is an attorney in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group focusing on bankruptcy, financial restructuring and commercial litigation.
His experience includes representing companies involved in commercial disputes, regulatory appeals and collection actions, and providing counsel to debtors and creditors in individual and corporate bankruptcy cases and related litigation.
A former bankruptcy court clerk, Maxwell gained valuable experience researching, drafting and editing memoranda, opinions and orders on issues ranging from motions in main bankruptcy cases to trials in adversary proceedings for denial of discharge or dischargeability of particular claims.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Maxwell was a Chambers Law Clerk to the Honorable Melvin S. Hoffman in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts. Maxwell also worked as an associate for a Boston-based law firm, and held various clerkships and internships with firms on the East Coast during law school.
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Boston College Law School Negotiation Competition (Co-champion)
- ABA Law Student Division Negotiation Competition (Regional Finalist)
- Tufts University (B.S., 2014)
- Clinical Psychology
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts