Megan Hart is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, focusing on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the mechanical and software arts.
Megan has five years of health care industry experience including global clinical testing project management, diagnostic regulatory launch support and software implementation that enable her to provide sound guidance to clients on complex medical and technical concepts.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale full time, Megan worked at the firm as a summer associate in the Intellectual Property practice group.
Before attending law school, she worked as a quality engineer for a multinational medical device and health care services company, where she specialized in medical devices and regulatory affairs.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- SLU Law Journal of Health Law & Policy, (Editor-in-Chief, 2020-2021)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (Federal Judicial Clerk)
- Purdue University (B.S., 2012)
- Biomedical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Alpha Sigma Nu, Jesuit University Honor Society (Member)
- First Prize, Epstein Becker & Green Health Care and Life Sciences Writing Competition (2020)
- SLU Law Teaching Assistant – Legal Research and Writing, Property
- Academic Excellence Award – Legal Research and Writing II
- Dean’s List (Spring 2021)
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate: Medical Devices, Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) (August 2014)