Mindy Maune is an attorney in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, where she represents clients in a wide variety of matters related to bankruptcy and creditors’ rights. Committed to helping clients achieve the best possible outcome, she provides counsel to mortgage lenders and automotive creditors, as well as in the defense of student loan debt dischargeability cases.
Mindy is an active member of the local bankruptcy bar. She currently sits on the local rules committee for the Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Missouri. She previously volunteered on the Southern District of Illinois Chapter 13 Model Plan Committee and was a founding member of the Bankruptcy Association of Southern Illinois.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining the firm, Mindy was a senior associate at another St. Louis area firm.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Central Missouri (B.A., 1997)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Missouri (Local Rules Committee)
- Southern District of Illinois (Chapter 13 Model Plan Committee)
- Bankruptcy Association of Southern Illinois (Founding Member)
- USFN (Former Bankruptcy Section Committee Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- City of Creve Coeur, Missouri (Police and Safety Committee)
- Mizzou Alumni Association
- Briarcliff Condo Association (By-laws Committee)