Armstrong Teasdale Earns 31 First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News & World Report 2018 “Best Law Firms” Issue
Armstrong Teasdale, a law firm with offices across the United States, has earned 31 first-tier rankings in the 2018 “Best Law Firms” issue of U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® for work done in the St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri metropolitan areas, as well as Colorado.
The rankings are based on an evaluation process that includes client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey and the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
This is the eighth edition of the stand-alone publication, which was released on Nov. 1, 2017. The rankings are also available online at http://bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
Armstrong Teasdale ranked in the first tier in the following areas across locations:
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
The firm had additional second- and third-tier rankings for metropolitan work in 31 other practice areas in Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, and St. Louis, Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri. The firm ranked nationally in 17 practice areas.