Mikayla Travers is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where she handles disputes covering a range of issues for clients of all sizes.
She is well-versed in all phases of discovery, trial preparation, and negotiation of settlements with opposing counsel. Mikayla strives to learn the intricacies of clients’ business, and then applies that knowledge to effectively advise them regarding liability, settlement or litigation.
Services and Industries
Mikayla was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time.
- Creighton University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Law Dean’s Academic Scholarship
- Dean’s List, 2015-2018
- Creighton Law Review, Lead Articles Editor;
- Creighton Moot Court Executive Board, Problem Director
- Order of the Barristers
- Saint Louis University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Department of Communications Academic Excellence Award
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Student Innocence Project, Creighton University (2015-2017)
- Little Sisters of the Poor Nursing Home (Volunteer, 2010-2014)