Monica Nagpal is a docket administrator in the Intellectual Property practice group, with a background in cellular and molecular biology.
She is experienced in working with patents and intellectual property protection and is proficient in drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications related to biochemistry, biotechnology and agriculture. Monica is also skilled in representing clients at oral hearings, and in drafting and filing pre-grant oppositions, preparing and filing appeals, and advising clients on the patentability of inventions.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Monica served as an intellectual property management specialist at a plant science center and as a paralegal advocating for children. She also spent nine years as a patent agent at an intellectual property rights company in India.
- St. Louis Community College - Meramec (Paralegal Certificate, 2019)
- Legal Studies of Paralegal
- Dean’s List
- SMS Medical College (M.S., 2001)
- Medical Biochemistry
- University of Rajasthan (M.S., 1998)
- Maharani College (B.S., 1996)
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (Volunteer)