Armstrong Teasdale Earns 30 First-Tier Rankings from U.S. News & World Report
The 2015 “Best Law Firms” issue of U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® gives Armstrong Teasdale 30 first-tier rankings for work done in St. Louis, Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri metropolitan areas.
Selection for the rankings is based on an evaluation process that includes thousands of clients, highly skilled lawyers and law firm representatives.
This is the fifth edition of the stand-alone publication, which was released on November 3, 2014. The rankings are also available on www.USNews.com and will appear in an upcoming issue of Money magazine.
The firm ranked in the first-tier of St. Louis metropolitan firms in the following areas:
- Appellate Practice
- Banking & Finance Law
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law – Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Litigation – Antitrust
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Litigation – Patent
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law – Employees
In addition, Armstrong Teasdale also earned first-tier rankings for its Kansas City metropolitan work in Commercial Litigation, Franchise Law and Insurance Law.
The firm’s Jefferson City office was recognized as a first-tier firm for its defense work in the Columbia metropolitan area for Product Liability Litigation.