Armstrong Teasdale Earns 35 First-Tier Rankings from U.S. News & World Report
The 2014 “Best Law Firms” issue of U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® gives Armstrong Teasdale 35 first-tier rankings for work done in St. Louis, Kansas City and Columbia, Missouri, and Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada metropolitan areas.
Selection for the rankings is based on an evaluation process that includes thousands of clients, highly skilled lawyers and law firm representatives.
This is the fourth edition of the stand-alone publication, which was released on November 1, 2013. The rankings are also available on www.USNews.com and will appear in an issue ofMoney magazine.
The firm ranked in the first-tier of St. Louis metropolitan firms in the following areas:
- Appellate Practice
- Banking & Finance Law
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employment Law – Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Litigation – Antitrust
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law – Employees
In addition to the St. Louis rankings, Armstrong Teasdale also earned first-tier rankings for its Kansas City metropolitan work in the following areas: Commercial Litigation; Franchise Law; Insurance Law; and Trusts & Estates Law.
The firm’s Jefferson City office was recognized as a first-tier firm for its defense work in the Columbia metropolitan area for Product Liability Litigation.
In Nevada, the firm received a first-tier ranking in Las Vegas for Banking & Finance Law. Bankruptcy Litigation and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law received a first-tier ranking at the firm’s Reno office.