Nicholas Dowd is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has experience representing clients in a variety of civil, criminal and regulatory matters in state and federal courts across the country. Nick regularly assists clients in conducting internal investigations in response to government inquiries, preparing for witness interviews and drafting presentations to regulators. He also has experience preparing briefs, motions and other court filings in connection with both commercial and civil disputes.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Order of the Coif, Fordham Law Review, Addison M. Metcalf Labor Law Prize
- Metropolitan State College of Denver (B.A., 2010)
- Political Science
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Model United Nations, Model Arab League, Metro State Political Science Association
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Prior to joining the firm, Nick was a litigation and dispute resolution associate at an international law firm in New York City. He also has past experience as a legal intern at the Fordham Law Federal Litigation Clinic and with the Douglas County District Court in Castle Rock, Colorado under the Hon. Richard Caschette.