Nick Peppler is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where he handles disputes for companies of all sizes. He has experience in a wide range of civil practice areas including unfair competition, breach of contract, complex commercial litigation, and products liability. Nick also has experience litigating Americans With Disabilities Act public accommodation cases as well as advising on food and beverage regulatory compliance.
Nick is involved in investigating the facts of cases, developing and implementing litigation strategy, consulting expert witnesses, preparing and responding to discovery, conducting depositions and settlement negotiations, and drafting and arguing dispositive motions.
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Oregon International Law Review (Articles Editor)
- Order of the Coif
- Law & Entrepreneurship Student Association (President)
- Sports & Entertainment Law Forum (Fundraising Director)
- University of Oregon (B.S., 2012)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Executive Council, Denver Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Impact Denver (2021)
Nick was a summer associate with the firm before joining full time. Prior to joining the firm, he interned for the Hon. Ann Aiken of the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and clerked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office.