Paige Guarino is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, with experience in corporate and real estate law. She works with national and regional clients on a broad range of complex transactions, including property acquisitions and dispositions, corporate structuring, real estate finance and commercial leasing.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Paige was an associate in the transactional group at a boutique law firm in New Jersey. During law school, she gained experience working as a legal intern in a real estate practice with a sole practitioner and as a student attorney at the Pace Investors Rights Clinic, advocating for small investors through FINRA arbitration.
- Pace University Elisabeth Haub School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- American Bar Association (Student Representative)
- Student Bar Association (Vice President)
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law Advocacy Program
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition
- International Criminal Court Moot Court Competition
- Washington College (B.A., 2018)
- Political Science and Religious Studies
- Student Government Constitutional Review Committee (Senator)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- White Plains Bar Association Ethics and Professionalism Award (2021)